Thursday 31 January 2008

What's what

I was just over at K8's and was reading her comments when I came across one about the different words Americans use for different things, it was funny because just this morning Kirstin and I had this conversation:
Out of nowhere...as Kirstin is prone to do: "Americans call a f*nny a bum and a bum a f*nny."
Very matter of fact too by the way, if I did not know better I would have believed her.
"No Kirstin, they only call a bum a f*nny, I am not sure why but otherwise all the bits are the same."
"Well what do they call a f*nny then?"
"They probably call it a v*gina, I DON'T know!!"
I understand how she got to her conclusion and trying to explain it away was a bit of a confusing task, I have a sneaking suspicion she thinks her mom doesn't have a clue. Oh well.
Excuse the stars but I would rather not have weird google searches being directed to my blog!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhhh yes, the ol' google searches. That'll teach me to talk about lips and arseholes he he!!

Malcolm said...

Oooh no shame...you will have to use stars, remember when we were kids, pics of n*ked woman always ahd stars over their n*pp*es LOL