Monday 2 June 2008

Kirstinism...

Today was E's 5th birthday party/tea. D and R invited a whole lot of us over for tea, cake and many savoury nibbles. The kids and I went along, Malcolm had a cricket match so he was enjoying the fab day we are having...AGAIN... C made an astonishingly large chocolate cake fit for a princess and we all sang and wished ate and chatted.
C is getting rather broody and was telling us how she would like 2 boys, I then started mumbling about the fact that I am very happy with my 2 girls but every now and then a little desire for a boy creeps into my thoughts. C, D and R are of course very gung ho about that particular idea, but I explained that this is not going to happen unless I find another father for my child...to which Kirstin pipes up: "Yes I secretly pray every night that Daddy's grows back." Well J almost needed the Heimlich, C was crying D and R were bent double and my stomach muscles ached... I hope they all realised that K was only talking about THE SNIP...

No comments: