Sunday 29 June 2008

TWO MORE SLEEPS...

I cannot believe our summer holidays are upon us. School is closed, suitcases are being filled and weighed, last minute washing crisis, favourite jeans that have to be worn until the last minute...well I put my foot down and said all washing for the trip ceases by midday on Sunday...
I need to go through all the tickets, addresses, car hire information and get a pack together, we literally home for an evening and then off again at 05h00 the following morning...exciting stuff!
I am not sure that I will get a chance to do another post for a while, I may have to stroll into an Internet place during my Holland trip and send an update of all the cheese I have eaten....but no promises! Perhaps in between all my last minute bits I will get to tap a note out tomorrow, I mean the countdown MUST go on...but if not....ADIOS AMIGOS!!!!

No comments: