Saturday 16 August 2008

BIZARRE

This morning I logged on to my blog...as I do every morning, pathetic yes I know. I was rather surprised to see a song that I had not posted, thought that perhaps hubby had somehow logged in and strategically placed the video there from youtube. He inisisted that he hadn't and upon further inspection, okay with a scroll of the mouse then, I discovered that there were LOADS of songs from youtube. Secret Garden appeared at least 10 times - and a hanful of other songs too. When I originally tried to load the songs from youtube I could not do it and it has happened with a few other songs too, all of a sudden youtube obviously released the lot.
I decided to leave Secret Garden on the blog, it is a fantastic song and it was a Friday song AGES ago anyway.

So friends and family...until next week I guess, I will be in Sligo until next Saturday, would love to come home to some COMMENTS PLEASE after all I have made the effort to write these posts...it is the least you can do!!!! Apparently I can do mobile blogging from my phone...very intriguing and worth investigating but there is a huge risk that I will get an enormous amount of teasing from hubby if I do decide to do that...stay tuned!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun in Sligo!!!

I'm going to Manchester on Thursday to visit old friends who emigrated and seem to be a bit homesick... I can't wait:)

I got a new phone recently that lets me online - I'm addicted! I can't get past the log-in page though, I'd love to text-blog while I'm away. I'll be glued to see if you manage to work it out!

Anonymous said...

Hi, hope the weather is better on that side of the country!! Enjoy the holiday. Hope that you can figure out the mobile blogging.

Lizle said...

Hey, we past through Sligo (en route Tuam to Belfast) on our whirlwind tour of Ireland. Stopped over around breakfast time to look at something (probably an old abbey or castle) but it was closed, so we ate our sarmies on the side of the road before pushing on. Not far from Sligo, but probably closer to Enniskillen, we came accross the Marble Arch Caves - what fun!

Anonymous said...

I am sure Sligo will be good. I assume thats when you are going to see Gina. I think you have far to many holidays (I am jalous!!). Say hi to all, speak to you soon. Marianne

Anonymous said...

Hey Nats
Here's a comment - see we are listening! Hope your trip is great. Sean leaves for CT next Saturday, so things are hectic.
Anyway, catch up soon
Alice

Anonymous said...

It's kind of like having a haunted blog - what a wonderful idea.

Malcolm said...

Wow!!! Thanks to all of you for commenting it was so awesome to pay my €2 at the pub and see the comments, even though it is torture writng on this weird rubber covered key board I had to respond...and the new faces...that also made my day!!! On our way to Carrowmore Tombs this afternon..

Malcolm said...

K8 - Enjoy Manchester, always fun to get away from the day to day. Sadly did not manage to mobile blog as I would have liked...think my phone is too old...

Mariska - Thanks, weather was kind for 3 days and we made the most of it -beautiful part of the country.

Lizle - Things don't start up as early here, the Irish know how to enjoy their relaxed lifestyle.

Marianne - Welcome!!! yep it is Gina's turn now, you had yours with us in Holland LOL!!! We had a great time in Sligo and are now back in Dublin, holidays may come to an abrupt end if the interview goes well on Monday.

Alice - Welcome too, it is so great to get comments and to see who has been keeping up with us! Good luck in CT, I hope it all goes very smoothly.

Malcolm said...

Conortje - Hello there!! Yep, and what fun to get back and have some reading material!!!