Wednesday 3 September 2008

It's BACK........

The trailer for season 4 ....




Oh yes it is season 4 of Prison Break and it aired tonight and we sat and oggled the TV for the extra long first episode - 1h40 minutes of Michael Schofield and Link...LUCKY ME. As usual it kept the pulse high and .... ooohhh I cannot say more, not sure whether the season has started in SA yet...Lee Ann would kill me if I gave it away. What I will say is that Gretchen looks like a kitty cat compared to the new Mr B-A-D ass, he is spine chillingly evil. So you know where I will be on Tuesday nights for the next while - booked a spot in front of the TV!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm - Sexy Wenty.... cant resist him he is SO so yummy! So is Link though - both ways, you cant loose!!!!!

Malcolm said...

You are so funny! Did you watch the trailer, and is it showing in SA yet?? And yes both are my kind of eye candy!

Rozi from Jozi said...

Thanks for getting us Hooked Natalie, did watch it last night, so I get to watch some TV on Tuesdays now! YAY!!!!

Malcolm said...

Cool beans, glad you enjoyed it now at least I can call you in the morning for a blow by blow chat if there is a jaw dropping episode...