Sunday 9 November 2008

The Passion Test

On Friday I met a friend in town for coffee and we ended up at Waterstones where I came across a book called "The Passion Test" by Janet Bray Attwood and Christ Attwood. This blurb caught my attention:

The simplest, clearest way to get started on knowing what you want is getting clear on who you are

I bought the book because just that morning I had been lamenting the fact that I may need another purpose, also the night before I had been having a discussion with Malcolm about the fact that I do not know who I am and what I REALLY want.
I am trying to listen to signs out there in the universe and maybe this was one...I will let you know how it goes! The blurb was my sign because I cannot tell you who Natalie is, and I think it is about time I found out!

No comments: